You found Federico Ponzi's home page!
I'm a computer scientist and a software engineer interested in the intersection of:
- Distributed Systems
- Operating Systems
- Type theory and Functional Programming
- Category Theory
I currently work as a Systems Development Engineer at AWS CloudFront on Regional Edge Caches. In chronological order, I've also worked in the following roles:
- (Internship) Big Data Engineer @ Immobiliare.it
- Freelance Mobile and Web developer
- Big Data Engineer @ Altran
- Distributed Systems Engineer @ Actyx
- Systems Development Engineer @ Aws TechOPS team (Incident management for amazon.com)
Currently, my favorite programming languages are:
But I know other programming and scripting languages as well.
I hold a master degree in Computer Science. During my studies, I've also published a paper on biometric systems.
Lately, I like to spend my free time reading papers/books, programming side projects in Rust, physical exercising or somewhere hiking.
Here are some links: Twitter, Linkedin, Github
You can reach out via email using x@y where x is "me" and y is this domain.